Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend Roundup

The rest of our week has been pretty slow. Betsy is still sick with a cold and I seem to have come down with it too. We have been playing downstairs and watching '101 Dalmations' a lot. On Friday night we made tacos and P and I watched "There Will Be Blood"--very good. Yesterday we mostly hung around the house all day. It rained all day and night. P got a haircut and I got a pedicure. We had Guy's Po-Boys for lunch--yum! B took a 2 hour nap. We all spent lots of quality time in the playroom. This morning Gumbo took B to Bee's house for a visit. P and I went to Sam's and got tons of stuff so we're all set for when Sadie comes. P brought us ice cream from Baskin-Robbins on Friday and Saturday. Today B kept saying "ice keem, ice keem..." I'm hoping B and I feel better soon, because baby sis will be here soon!

Cute things B said this week:
--She calls the plastic bread in her kitchen her "Gumbo bread."

--She grabbed her booty and said "booty hurt" when she fell on a toy

--She said "Mommy, help" when she needed help getting a toy

--She said "Betsy tired" while she was sitting at the table coloring the other day. She had already taken a nap, but she was exhausted. I put her sleeping bag on the sofa and she fell asleep within 10 minutes and slept for an hour and a half.




No comments: