Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chatty Girl

Betsy is really talking up a storm and when we don't understand what she's saying she gets mad! This morning while I was changing her diaper she said "My name Betsy." When I get her out of bed she always has a lot to say. She says things like "Mommy, Daddy, milk, bear..." and continues to list all of the words that she knows until her diaper change is done. She also told me after she ate breakfast that "Daddy at work."

Yesterday we hung out at home (again). Aunt Penny came in town yesterday and was sweet enough to watch B while I went to the doctor. Everything is the same as it was last week. Last night Gumbo and Bee picked up B and took her to get a snowball at Plum Street. They brought me back my first snowball of the season--nectar--yum!

Happy Birthday, Scarlet!!!! I hope you had a great day!

Here is B with her new favorite breakfast--oatmeal:


No comments: