Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Under the Weather

Yesterday B and I hung out at home. Attie, Lawson, and Katie came over to visit. Marme took B in the afternoon then Gumbo picked her up and brought her to dinner at Jama's. Poor Betsy woke up in the middle of the night crying and coughing and Peter stayed up with her for over 2 hours. None of us could fall asleep.

This morning we were hoping that B would wake up and feel better, but she woke up coughing. She has been stuffy and coughing and sneezing all day. Krista, Jessica, and the kids were supposed to come over, but we had to cancel. My poor baby has been sort of listless all day. Katie came over to watch B while I went to my appointment with Dr. Morris. Basically I could have the baby today or in 3 weeks. Who knows? We watched 101 Dalmations and Toy Story today. Tonight she ate some spaghetti--thanks for the marinara sauce, Peter A! I hope she's feeling better tomorrow!

Sorry--no pics today!

No comments: